Gemini Control Cables
Conductor Solid/stranded, circular annealed, bare/tinned copper wire of 1.5 sq. mm, 2.5 sq. mm, 4.0 sq. mm.
Insulation PVC. Fully cFlexible Cablesolor coded cores. Core identification by printed numerals/letters also available on request. However, technically, they are not primaries. The three primary colors of pigments aremagenta, yellow, and cyan. (Thus when calling “red, yellow, and blue” the primary colors of pigment, “red” is an inaccurate way of saying “magenta” and “blue” is an inaccurate way of saying “cyan”). green are secondary pigments, but are primary colors of light, along with red.
Screen Screening by copper braid or aluminium mylar tape or aluminium wire for reinforced armour types.
Drain Wire Drain wire of solid/stranded, bare/tinned copper wire normally provided.
Mechanical Protection Galvanized steel wire or strip or double shelical steel tape armour.
Inner and Outer Sheath PVC Black/Grey
Control Cables differ from Tirupati Plastomaticsin their application, they are used to carry control signal of low power strength, but can be subjected to severe working tempreture condition like heaters, boilers and can be exposed to oil, chemicals and solvents. Tirupati Plastomatics presents control cables to suit indian industry requirements. Its specially formulated outersheath (jacket) is ingeniously designed to withstand rough & tough environmental conditions. Available in tinned and bare copper conductor Gemini control cables supplier can be customized as per requirement. For more then 5 cores, cores are gray colored with individual core number printed in numeral and english through out the length.
- Conductor :Solid/Stranded bare / Tinned copper
- Insulation ; PVC / FR PVC / HR PVC / FRLS PVC
- Inner Sheath : PVC/ FR grade PVC / FRLS PVC
- Unarmoured / Armoured : G.S. Wire / flat strip / Aluminum wire
- Outer Sheath : PVC/FR PVC / FRLS PVC
- Size : 1.5/2.5 Sq. mm to 2-61 core
- Standard : IS : 1554 (Part -1)
- Electrolytic Grade copper, which is purest, form of copper available.
- Manufactured in 100% self generated power. to avoid even minutest weak point in insulation, sheathing or unevenness in conductor laying.
- In – House developed and manufactured polymers with the best available high quality ingredients and plasticizers.
- Available in any number of cores as per requirments.
- Specially Formulated Outersheth polymers for oil and chemical resistance.
For control of power switch and relays
1.5 SQ MM ARMOURED/UNARMOURED PVC INSULATED COPPER CONTROL CABLES
1.1, KV Conforming to IS : 1554 (Part-1)