Gemini Trailing Cables
Gemini manufactures flat and round trailing cable for lift, elevtar, hoist and crane application. Ingeniously developed extra soft and flexible PVC helps cable to retain its original mechanical and physical properties even after prolong use. This PVC also gives Gemini trailing cable minimum turning radius and bending radius, and hence making it suitable for application which require repeatedly bending and folding of cable.
- Conductor :Flexible/Stranded bare/Tinned copper
- Insulation : Special Grade PVC/FR/FRLS PVC
- Outer Sheath : Special Grade PVC/FR/FRLS PVC/TPE
- Size : 0.5/0.75/1.0/1.5 Sq mm2 core to 24 core, flat and round
- Standard : IS 6380 & JIS C 3401
For lift, hoist, and crane applications and applications which require frequent bending and folding of cable.
- Bright annealed electrolytic grade copper having 99.99% purity and maximum conductivity to ensure minimum power losses.
- Cores are insulated in modern & precise machines and on 100% self generated power to minimize faults due to voltage fluctuations.
- Indigenous PVC compound provides better agine properties higher operating temprature & enhence insulation characteristics.
- Specially formulated outersheath polymer to give maximum flexibility and elasticity with minimum bending radius for prolong as well as freuent bending and folding.