Gemini Mining Cables (Specially designed for stone mines )
Cables in stone mines are subjected to servers opetating conditions such as scorching sun,rugged surfaces, from stones and other hard objects, possibility of getting crushed under heavy objects.Tirupati Plastomatics is specially designed and tested to perform under such conditions, result of rigorous R & D process, indigenously designed and widely acclaimed, is able to survive rough & tough working conditions.
It’s unique interlinked grooves in innersheath increases mechanical strength by many times, without loosing its flexibility and bending radius.
- Conductor :Stranded / Flexible bare copper
- Insulation : PVC
- InnerSheath : PVC
- Middle Sheath : Natural PVC
- Outer Sheath : PVC/FR/HR
- Size : 10 Sq. mm to 120 sq. mm 4 core
- Standard : Reference IS : 1554 (Part -1)
For stone mines application
- Specially designed interlinked grooves to provide additional strength with same flexibility.
- Bright annealed electrolytic grade copper having 99.99% purity and maximum conductivity to ensure minimum power losses.
- Cores are insulated in modern & precise machines and on 100% self generated power to minimize faults due to voltage fluctuations.
- In – house manufactured PVC with better thermal and stress capacities.