LT – Power Cables
Power cables with PVC/XLPE insulation for Power Transmission. Voltage grade 650/1100 Volts (Uo/U) provided with ISI marking IS:1554(Pt-1),with or without HR/FRLS properties. Screening can be provided if desired. Conforming to standard specifications like: IS 1554 (Pt.1),IEC 502,BS 6436/87.
Single core upto 1000 sq mm. Multi-core upto 400 sq mm x 3½ cores.
Aluminum / Copper, Solid / Stranded, Circular / Compacted / Sector-shaped conductor.
PVC/XLPE ( Heat Resistant PVC on request )
Galvanized steel wire or strips or double helical steel tape. Aluminum wire armouring for single core cable.
Inner and Outer Sheath
PVC Black/ Grey.
LT – AB Cable Main Features
AB Cables are highly reliable and insulation has been developed to withstand head cold and intense sunlight. Disturbance and faults occur five to ten times more often in open wires lines than in AB Cable lines. There is no risk in touching the live cable and the insulation reduces the number of short circuits and over-voltage faults in overhead cables during thunderstorms. Few hardware accessories are needed as each one can be used with different sizes of cables. This makes installation and storage easier. Streets can be lit only at little extra cost by using the AB Cable that have an extra conductor for lighting. The low voltage power cable can be supplied with one or two insulated conductors for street lighting.
LT – XLPE Cable Main Features
- LT-XLPE Cables have longer life as compared to conventional PVC Cables.
- LT-XLPE Cables have a higher conductor temperature rating i.e. 90C.
- LT-XLPE Cables have a higher emergency overload capacity 120C.
- Max. temperature limit under short circuit conditions for LT-XLPE Cables is 250C. Hence these have higher short circuit rating.
- Insulation resistance of LT-XLPE Cable is excellent & superior to identical PVC Cables.
- LT-XLPE Cables have high corrosion resistance in polluted atmosphere.
- LT-XLPE Cables have better properties of resistance to chemical and corrosive gases.
- LT-XLPE Cables have low installation cost because of light weight, dimensions and are far more flexible.
- LT-XLPE Cables have better properties to withstand vibrations, hot impacts.
- Jointing of LT-XLPE Cables is easier and quicker.