Gemini HR Cables
The voltage fluctuation is very common phenomenon. Due to this, the current in the wire increases abnormally which causes over heating of wire and subsequent damage to wire may occur.
Our Heat Resistant wires can withstand up to 105° operating conductor Temperature.Tirupati Plastomatics HR wires have 30% more current carrying capacity in comparison to FR wires.
- Conductor : Bare/annealed tinned copper
- Insulation : Double layer HR grade PVC insulation.
- Sizes : 0.5 sq.mm to 50sq.mm
Main Features of Gemini Heat Resistant (105°C) Wires :
- Higher operating temperature.
- Higher current carrying capacity.
- Excellent insulation resistance & high di- electric strength.
- Excellent heat resisting properties.
HR wires are required when the operating temperature is on higher side :
Note: Current rating at ambient temperature 40°C
*Conductor : Class 2 of IS : 8130 : 84